Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Uncut


Allow me to do a little backtracking. If you haven't checked FB, let me inform you that I spent the New Year's holiday in New Orleans and it was great! I would definitely love to go back. The Sugar Bowl was going on too, not much of a game though. The Florida Gators really took it to the Bearcats. The city had great food (that was affordable), plenty of tourists to blend it with, and the cops were so friendly :-) I would suggest you all go visit. I am thinking that I could officially do a traveling blog now. I've been to a few places, I think.

Now, all me to go a little farther back....I think November. Rather than talk, I shall just show you with these videos.

Take 1


Take 2


Take 3


You guys should definitely subscribe to my profile on Youtube.

and.....cut!

3 comments:

NilePrincess said...

I have officially learned my LESSON!
And considering the fact that nobody ever surprises me...this was a day (albeit random) I will never forget.

Thank you IGZ and TRIVI!
I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE YOU TOO :-)

Anonymous said...

-TM