Sunday, January 31, 2010

the Hidden Daily


I talked to Travis for a bit yesterday. I got him. He got me. it's always good to share a few words in a live chat.
My friend came over and we watched NY, I Love You. It was lame. I dind't like it except for a few scenes that were somewhat funny.
My friend and I are obsessed with Avatar. We turned our pictures into Avatar characters. She found a guide to learn the language from the movie. I now know a few words... too lazy to study all that though :).
I had a good sleep.
Woke up in a great mood. Stayed at home for a while, watched some videos and browsed a lot of pictures. Posted here as well as FB.
I went to see my mom and now I'm back.
I'm not doing anything interesting tonight. I'm about to watch a video in 20 seconds. I'll watch a movie later... possibly with my friends if they do come over.
I also need to get some bread.
That's it for Today.

P.S. We Can Always Be Better. I don't think we should ever be like: "this is it"...
There's always room for improvement. We should be forever evolving, moving forward, climbing up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With the McDonald's logo in the back, LOL

-TM

t.H.S. said...

Mcdonald's is everywhere. Even on Pandora.