Didn't get to post yesterday.
I had a bunch of things to do at work including the sale of an apartment. I took care of that. Everything went fine, finished on time. So, I was pretty busy the second half of the day.
Then I got on skype to see what my friends were up to before the planned party. I received an update on that and then headed home to get some food. Then I helped my dad to move some more things. It seems that this stuff is endless. The more we pack and move the more is left to pack. We did that and then he left. I waited for my friends. They took the different entrance in my building and knocked on somebody else's door. :). When they finally made it here, the party took off. We had a great time. You can check FB for the visuals.
Two of us stayed up for the whole night, that's why we even had time to upload all the pictures and even tag them. Everyone else left at some point and one of our friends was on the couch sleeping.
I was feeling energetic in the morning despite the fact I hadn't slept but then it hit me. I was barely holding my head straight up from time to time today. I made it through though. I got home and took a 2 hour nap. Then had some pizza. Went to see my friend to talk and take a walk for a bit. Now I'm back and I'm very sleepy again. So I'll go to bed soon. I need some rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment