Tuesday, January 19, 2010

the Hidden Daily



Yesterday was a very efficient day. Exchanging emails, FB comments with my PIC. We discussed different things, updated each other. I got to watch some interesting videos that made my day. Then I got on skype and chatted with Geden, Igor and then T.R,I.V.I. He got online late but since I didn't have work today I stayed up late so we managed to talk and have a video chat as well. I've got to see a public study room in MUSC from the inside. You're not allowed their without an student ID. I'm very privileged. A lot of silliness was involved of course. We discussed the past, present and the future. Got big plans and I really like that. After a painful process of ending the chat, I went to bed. I had a great sleep. Falling asleep with a smile on your face is a guarantee of that.
I got up really late today. I hang around the house, doing nothing. Then I watched A Serious Man. I didn't like it but watched it anyways. It wasn't bad, some parts were pretty entertaining. Then I got a message on FB from my friends so I went to see them. We went to a cafe. I hadn't seen them this year so it was good. I finally met a friend of my friend who she always mentions but I only met her now. Before today she was like a mythical person. :)
Then my friends from college called and said they were at a restaurant nearby so after my friends decided to go home I went there. I was hungry the whole day so I ate there and realized that I'm very tired and sleepy... and very happy at the same time. I feel good right now.
I got some visuals to share with you. I'll take care of that soon.
I got home a little while ago. It snowed today and I'm far from being glad about it. I have to leave office and go to one of our apartment buildings in the suburbs. It's cold and muddy there when it's rainy, not add snow to that. I'll have to spend some time there... that sucks.
I hope tomorrow goes well.
I'm out now, I got videos to watch. :)

No comments: