Friday, January 15, 2010
the Hidden Daily
I haven't slept as well as last nigh in a long while. I was late to work for 2 hours but it was worth it :).
it's funny that I talk about sleeping in almost every post.
I took care of a lot of things today. We had a meeting with one of the shareholders of the project we work on. That guys is crazy, He's good with numbers and that's it. He's not smart in anything else. So we actually had a very funny discussion/argument/negotiations with him. I had a good laugh because of the subtle jokes my boss made. I can appreciate that.
We have a new employee at work. She's an intern right now but will probably get hired and we're looking for another lawyer.
I went over to my friends house later today. It was the same people who were at the party 2 days ago (except 2 people). We watched the Grindhouse. It was very funny with a lot of blood and infected zombies... well, we actually just watched half of it; Planet Terror.
I got home about 30 minutes ago.
I can't download the EP Treize posted. It just takes me back to the link I start with when I click download. It has happened with Zshare links but I don't know why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment